Solution Center Maintenance Service
Generally, application maintenance turns into:
- Missed opportunities: applications that do not meet the
business needs fast enough.
- Interrupted business: applications malfunction wich leads to
the interruption of operations.
- Large amounts of money wasted in operations and maintenance
of obsolete systems, wich, incidentally are critical since they
support the business operation.
- The challenge is to implement more sensible expenditure in
Application Maintenance services at Praxis Solution Center
offer a holistic perspective on maintenance so as to ensure a
reduction in the maintenance cost through a more efficent
Cost reduction is gradual. Once operations are secured,
Solution Center applies a series of activities to improve future
development, for instance, root-cause analysis, error prevention,
applicaton technical analysis focused on robustness, defect
density, usage frequencym business relevance and other important
factors that provide the necessary information to reduce cost and
enhance performance. Praxis consultants will be making suggestions about the total
or partial reengineering of certain applications, wich help reduce
the maintenance cost.
- Operational model based on the best practices of the
industry (ITIL, CMMI).
- Full implementation. Guaranteed efficiency!.
- Robust requirement management to reduce rework costs and
- Root-cause analysis and analysis of maintenance trends to
ensure applications true value.
- Migrations and updates combined with reengineering process
to support business transformation.
- Automated configuration management to handle teamwork and
prevent errors and rework.
- Reduce defect and rework risk.
- Timely answer to business needs.
- Cost effectiveness through Praxis operational model.