Software applications change accordingly to market
needs. "Time to market" as well as application quality
and functionality are crucial. Business interruption is not an
option and it is precisely at this point where tests become
relevant, not only to guarantee quality but also to ensure a lower
Praxis offers it customers a testing service to assess
application quality and compliance with standards. Test projects at
a reasonable cost are achieved through as a test strategy on a risk
management basis. Praxis sound process lowers failure risk in complex projects,
supporting customers in adequately selecting them and in defining
the strategy to follow.
- Complex test projects.
- Automation tests.
- Administrative tests.
- Design tests.
- Execution tests.
- Functionality (function, safety, test volume).
- Performance (benchmark, contention, loading and test
- Support (configuration, installation tests).
- Reliability (integrity, structure, stress tests).
- Improves company operation based in best practices.
- High cost-effective rate in test projects.
- Defect prevention to avoid rework and delays.
- Interactive life-cycle of tests which enables a fast and
dynamic answer to changes in systems.
- Test strategy based on risk analysis.
- A defect root causes analysis that enforces defect
- Test automation strategy focused on efficiency (in charge
of automating only repetitive activities, in general, the most
- Metrics implementation for decision making as regards to